Hey hey hey! How are you doing today? I hope you're amazing! ^^
Soooo Nicky (nickywriteslife.weebly.com) nominated me for the Miranda Sings Award. It's an award I found really important because it puts emphasis on self-love! And that's something I forget quite often. Here are the rules!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 or as much bloggers as you can and link them in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation.(Ex. Many say I have a nice voice. You do and are an amazing singer!) Be confident in yourself!:)
So without further ado, here are 7 things I love about myself!
- I'm a really creative person.
- I can speak six different languages.
- I love doing volunteering stuff, especially with children.
- I have a good singing voice.
- I can read really quickly.
- I have a weird memory and I'll remember the most random things!
- I try to be full of hope and light and transmit it to others, and when someone thanks me because I've contributed to their happiness it's the best feeling in the world :)
- Rosie (rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com)
- Beth May (bethmay75.blogspot.com)
- Girl Abroad (girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com)
- Ella (ellacrabb.blogspot.com)
- Yashashvi (yashoi.blogspot.com)
A big big hug!