Monday 1 February 2016

Quote Of The Week #1




Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. What a simple yet powerful quote.

As I told on my first post Blank Pages, I have quite an obsession with this amazing musical called "Les Misérables". If you're not familiar with it, you should definitely check it out! I love the raw emotions that you can see, the whole story, the will to make the world a better place, the inner confrontation, the neverending fight, the grief, the pain, the joy, and, At The End of the Day (see what I did there?), this condition that is so human in which even though your life is going awfully bad, you still grasp to something and you keep fighting for a new and better tomorrow.

This quote appears in the ending, a moment that always gives me chills. And it always stands out to me. "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise". I try to have it in random places around me so I'll never forget it. Because I do forget it some times. There are moments when I think my whole life is the night, and the sun will never rise. And I need to keep remembering that it will, eventually. Because it always does.

If you find yourself in the night, right now, you might think there is no way out. But believe me, I know it sounds like a cliché, but it does get better. I've been there. I know how it feels. And it sucks. I want you to know that, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always willing to help. And I also want you to know that there is a big bright future out there waiting for you. It won't be what you imagine... but it will be so good :)

I like this quote so much I even bought a pendant from Etsy! It's the one in the picture. There's a girl who makes them and she makes them with a ton of quotes, if you're interested you can find it here .

And that's it. This is my favourite quote ever. It helps so much in my life.

I'd love to know your favourite quotes! Make sure to post them in the comments ^^ And I want to give a shoutout to Rosie, who commented on both of my posts! Make sure to check her blog http://rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com . Thank you so much for the positive response, I hope you'll keep enjoying my writings!

A big big hug!


Acqua

6 comments:

  1. Love this, I see a budding blogger in our midst. Xoxo
    Ella
    ellacrabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank yooooooooooooou! This means the world to me!

      Acqua xx

      Delete
  2. That's one of my favourite quotes too! I love the pendant, did you know I was going to buy that one as well?! Thanks for the shoutout too, your blog is great and one of my new favourites xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This quote is amazing, isn't it? Were you? I'd definitely recommend it, I love wearing it everywhere! Even though people who don't speak English are always like "you could have translated it!" hahaha Thank you so so so much!

      Acqua xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely quote! Brilliant post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooou! I'm really glad you liked it ^^

      Delete